You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
First-order logic with integer arithmetics in Rust
This Rust crate provides an abstract syntax tree for first-order formulas with integer arithmetics.
- Booleans values (
- negated formulas
- comparisons of terms (<, ≤, >, ≥, =, ≠)
- implications and biconditionals
- conjunctions and disjunctions of formulas
- existentially and universally quantified formulas
- Boolean values (
- special integers (infimum and supremum)
- symbolic functions
- binary operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, modulo, exponentiation)
- unary operations (absolute value, numeric negation)